Get Involved!

Signing the petition is the first step. The more we can show Government that we think this new tax rule is wrong and is going to hurt a lot of people the more they will take notice.

But…. If you really want to have your say then please write to these people:

Your local MP. You can find his or her address at:

If you have a little time to spare then please also write to:

If you want to have your say and vote against Mr Osborne’s proposed changes please write to your local MP to ask him/her to support you.